Here i am at 12 weeks!!!!




I can't believe i'm already at 12 WEEKS! Ahhh :)


I'm sorry im a couple days late in writing this... i manage this blog from home and the past couple nights we have not gotten home until 11pm or later, so i had to put the blog on the back-burner for a little bit... my beauty sleep comes 1st! ;)


This week has been a good one. I went to the doctor on Thursday(all by myself b/c Matt had to work... driving in Greensboro...in 12noon traffic on Battleground Ave, Amy - you should be proud! Even though i literally saw my life flash before my eyes a couple times!) This doctor visit was my first with my new doctor... and he is SO nice! He's probably in his later 40's(around my dads age) and he's super cool. He first took me in his office to talk a little bit... then we had to go into the exam room. Everything seemed to go smoothly... he thumped my stomach a couple times... and then he listened for the heartbeat!! This time, instead of searching for it, as soon as he put that dopplar thing on my stomach, it started beating away! :) He said it was a nice strong heart beat, and still in the 170's. Ahh... I absolutely LOVE to hear it! I'm seriously considering buying one of those things..!


I am REALLY excited about this coming Thursday! It's our first ultrasound ever, and i know im going to CRY!!!!!! It's one thing to hear the heartbeat, but im sure its so awesome to see the ultrasound for the first time! Matt is off that day, so he's coming with me! YAY!:) I just know this week is going to drag by so slow. :(


Well, they told me the date for my "finding out the gender" ultrasound! September 5th!! GET EXCITED PEOPLE!!!! :) I am literally counting down the days already. I still think it's a girl... Matt still insists it's a boy. We both will be ecstatic with either. I think its just a fun thing to play around with.. ;)


I've already gotten the baby 2 books! "Guess How Much I Love You" and "Love You Forever" - both of which i ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Especially the "Love You Forever"... if you haven't read that one, you are missing out. Just be ready to cry your eyeballs out. It's so sweet!!!!! We are trying to read to the baby already. Hopefully he or she can hear us! :)


Well, i hate to cut this short, but its Saturday morning and i'm ready to relax a little with the husband. :) Sorry again for it being a couple days late...


Until next week! (Where ultrasound pictures WILL be posted!!!!!)


Love,

Jules*


Comments