the BIG 2-5 :)


Week 25 has officially arrived! :)


This week has been a little tough for me. Nothing in the way of pregnancy complications/sickness... but i've started my new job and i've come to realize that i am insanely out of shape and spoiled from sitting behind a desk for 8 hours a day, everyday, for 3 years! This week i have been on my feet more than i have in a long time, and my back is definitely feeling the side effects. And i know this big belly isn't helping matters. :) A couple of nights i have had to get out of bed and sleep in the recliner because it felt better for me to sit up than to lay on my sides. Hopefully soon i will either get used to being on my feet more or i will get some kind of relief. :(


Other than that, i am feeling GREAT! :) Yesterday she was so active, almost all day! I can tell she is getting bigger and stronger everyday now because her kicks are more and more noticeable. On my way to work yesterday, i stopped and got a biscuit. I ate it going down the road(i know, this is really unsafe...) and by the time i got to Siler City she was doing what seemed like cartwheels in my belly! :) I absolutely LOVE it and i know what people mean now when they say enjoy this stage, because you'll miss the little kicks whens shes here. I am going to miss these amazing feelings. But, of course, i'll love having her in my arms, too. :)


A little news about the new store my father-in-law is opening... It opens in 4 days!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, i wish i could have taken before and after pictures... because it is an amazing difference. My husbands family were all here when they opened the Siler City store, so they've all seen the turn around that can happen - but i never have! What an experience!!! All of the vendors that have been coming in are saying how great the store looks. I am SO excited for this store, i can barely stand it. We've got new computer systems, new signs, new paint, newly buffed and waxed floors, etc! We've already had customers come to the door asking when it will open and saying how much they can't wait! :) They are also taking a huge step with this store by not selling any alcohol. And if any of you know this area, you know what a huge step that is. I would say around 75% of people who come through your line at the store in Siler have some sort of beer or wine. We've had people say, "What in the world are ya'll thinking? You aren't going to make it without beer and wine!" But we KNOW that God will bless this decision, and in some ways, he already has. Yet, another reason why i am so excited over this store! :) Anyways, i'll try to post some pictures of it sometime or another. I'm going today to help train some cashiers... let's hope they catch on quickly! :)


Well, im going to let this come to an end. I have things to do around the house before i have to go help train cashiers. I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend... :)


Love always,

mommy to be :)

Comments