Week 26 is here... T-minus 14 weeks and counting! :)


I'm feeling great this week, minus the aching legs from standing on them too long. I've been feeling her move more and more every day, and like i've said before, im LOVING it! I just can't wait to see what our little girl looks like. I think from the ultrasound shes going to look like her daddy... but who knows. I just hope she gets her daddys curly hair!! :)


This week has been........tiring. As many of you know - we opened our 2nd "Piggly Wiggly" store in Pittsboro on Wednesday of this week, and i think i have worked harder this week than i ever have in my life!! Concrete floors for 12+ hours a day is a little difficult for anyone, much less a pregnant lady carrying around extra weight! All in all, Wednesday went really well... we had a few minor computer issues and it was a little busy for our inexperienced cashiers, but other than that, it was a great day! Then...Thursday and Friday came around. Jen(Matt's cousin and our MAIN cashier/front end manager) had to have emergency surgery to get a wisdom tooth out that was infected... needless to say, Julie has been playing Jen for the past two days... and Julie has never done Jen's job before in her life! (Nor do i ever want to again - Jen, i have the ultimate respect for you now...!) I think i did pretty good handling it, except for the fact a lot of my work that IM supposed to do every week was neglected. But customer service comes before that, right??


***Ok, i've tried to upload pictures and for some reason, Blogger isn't allowing me to. And thats too bad because i had lots of fun pictures to upload from the store opening, etc. Oh well. I will try again tomorrow - it will just be a post of pictures and not a lot of blog. :) So... cross your fingers for tomorrow!!! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :)

Love,
Mommy to beeee:)

Comments