35 weeks!!




Week 35, baby! T-minus 5 weeks to go... oh, please LORD help me through these last weeks!


I'm sure you can tell i am getting miserable. Don't get me wrong, i have thoroughly enjoyed this pregnancy, and still do... to some extent. But i'm to that point, where every move i make hurts. Sitting isn't so bad... for a little while. Then i'm uncomfortable. Standing is okay for....a second. Then my feet start ballooning up and i feel like she's going to fall out. The worst is going from sitting to standing. I have SO much pressure that i think i'm not going to make it another day. And don't get me started about bending down to pick things up(that i CONTINUOUSLY drop..UGH!) and tying my shoes. I cringe the whole time.


She has definitely become more active this past week. Not so much kicking, but just re-situating herself. And the poor thing has the hiccups ALL the time. Most of the time right after i eat or drink. My stomach makes these little jumps that are continuous and in the same spot - its cute, but i hope it doesn't bother her too bad. I know when i get them, i get frustrated.


Well, we got to tour the hospital this past Thursday night. It was very....... scary. The hospital is great, the people are SO nice, the facility is wonderful, but i think it just hit me like a ton of bricks when i was there. This is REAL! I've never had to be in a hospital in my entire life.. all the equipment and everything really scared me. We saw the nursery with all the newborn babies, and we saw a labor and delivery room, and the mother/baby unit, etc. It seems great, but i think i'm getting more and more nervous day by day. I'm praying NOW for help! I hope i can do this....


Ok, so i haven't bragged on my husband in a while... and i think he deserves some bragging time. I know i've said this before, but i TRULY don't know what i would do without him! He is so unbelieveably good to me. Whether its cleaning the house when he has the day off and i have to work, getting me things off the floor that i drop, tying my shoes, holding me while i cry for NO apparent reason, or ALWAYS telling me that i'm NOT fat, that i am pregnant, and i am still beautiful to him - he's just amazing. I am one blessed woman. He also went out the other day and got me a new pillow. My other pillow(for reasons i dont have time to go into) had to be thrown away and it was my FAVORITE pillow ever... one of those memory foam ones...yeah. So, the other day, he went to the mall to shop for Christmas(while i was at work) and i came home that night to a clean house, and a NEW PILLOW!!!! :) :) It's just the little things like that, that make him special. :)


Well, speaking of my husband, i'm going to spend some time with him. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Christmas... and NEVER forget the TRUE reason for the season! God bless you and yours... Merry CHRISTmas(i'm so sick of 'happy holidays' i could scream..)


Love always,

Kaitlyn's mommy :)

Comments