miserable? why, yes i am.

Let me start off by apologizing for the lack of blogs this past week - and the lack of pictures, too. I have been quite miserable these past couple of days/weeks. I guess this will be a 37th AND 38th week post... mushed together!... and minus the pictures. Sorry. :)

Like i said, i am not feeling good at all. She has definitely dropped into my pelvis, causing a LOT of pressure and pain. I feel like everytime i stand up, shes going to fall out.. (ha, if it was only that easy!) and i feel like i should own stock in toilet paper as much as i'm visiting the potty lately. My back feels like i'm carrying around the weight of the world, and my feet/ankles are permanently(sp?) swollen. Oh, to be normal again... :(

I went to the doctor today(1/10), and.... ... i'm officially 50% effaced and still 1cm dialated. WOOHOO! She's measuring right on target and her heart rate was at a good 150bpm. She's still head down and everything is 'looking good', so the doctor says. I asked if he had a guess for her weight, and he said probably around 6.5-7lbs! I also asked him if he thought i'd go the whole 40+ weeks, and he said no. He thinks i'll probably have her around 39 weeks, if not before. AMEN!!!!!!!! Please, everyone, join in with me on the Hallelujah chorus.... I am SO ready and excited! :)

So, i was thinking of some things today while i was at my doctors office. Why don't they make some kind of invention for pregnant women(well, pregnant women in their last trimester) where they can actually SEE if they're going to hit the cup they're peeing in or not. I mean, come on. You should have seen me TRYING to lift my belly, even just a little bit, to be able to semi-see what i was doing. HILARIOUS! Luckily, i didn't miss... but who knows about next time. Also, i dont know about your doctors offices, but mine have this ITTY BITTY little tiny room(inside your actual room) where you "change" into the sheet, etc. I'm sorry, but i barely have room to turn around in that room, much less take off clothes and put them back on. Hello, this IS a doctors office mostly for pregnant women. Do they really want to make us that much more insecure about our fat selves? haha. Anyways... thats my thoughts for the day. :)

Well, like i said, i am miserable, and this chair is not helping much. Pray for me, that i make it these last couple of weeks, and everything goes smoothly. Hopefully i'll have more time to post once i'm out of work. Hope all is well with everyone... :)

Love always,
Mommy-to-be!! :)

Comments