family visits and milestones! :)

So, Mom and Amy came to visit last weekend.. and it was so much fun! We really didn't do much, just enjoyed each others company! It's crazy how much i miss them. I wish i just lived 10 minutes away, I do believe i would be a happier person if i did. :)

Anyways, heres some black & white photo love. :)




Don't you love my mom's expression in this one? Its very apparent she loves Kaitlyn. :)





Weekends already go by too fast, but they seem to FLY when i have my family come visit. :( I guess our next trip will be to Lynchburg... maybe Kaitlyn will be in a new carseat by then, and won't scream the whole time. Lets hope so!

This morning, i was playing with Kaitlyn after breakfast(like we usually do)... and i happened to look over at her and she was CLAPPING her HANDS!!! She's been banging toys on the floor/highchair/etc for a while now... even smacking the toys in her hands.... but never clapped her own hands, until now! It is SO cute! So of course, me being the "got-to-capture-every-little-moment-of-Kaitlyns-life-on-camera" type of Mom, i got the flash a-goin' :)


Yay, baby! Next she'll be playing pat-a-cake with me!!! :) She's growing up so fast!

Love to all...

Comments