"nap time" and sippy cups! :)

Okay, so this is going to be a quick one... as i HOPE to be in bed by 10. (cue laughing here...)


This week has been a good one. I have had the car almost every day and even though i didn't get out every day, it was nice to know i could if i wanted to! :)

Kaitlyn seems like shes doing something new EVERY day lately. Sad to say shes still not crawling... atleast not in front of me. But, that will come in time. She is doing other neat things, like pointing to things, using her 'pincher grasp', even feeding herself small peices of "gerber puffs" that melt in your mouth. She is becoming more and more active. Today, when she was SUPPOSED to be napping, i walk in her room to find her doing this.


Thats right, why nap when i can play with my toys? Needless to say, naps aren't so easy anymore. Heck, were they EVER easy?




She's also trying to pull up in her crib, more and more. I often hear banging noises from her monitor, and go in to find red marks on her forehead from her trying to pull up and then hitting her head on the wood. Poor baby. Good thing they come with hard heads! :)


She is also holding her own sippy cup. Yay for milestones!





this is a look of "mom... seriously, do you have to take so many pictures of me doing this? ... and my answer is.. "yes, Kaitlyn. i do. " :)




"mirror, mirror, on the wall... who's the fairest of them all?" ;)




Ok. I'm done. I'm turning in the key, and going to bed. Hope everyone is doing well.





Love to all.

Comments