Happy Halloween! (ok, so im a little late at posting these. please accept my apologies.)

This year, we decided Kaitlyn wasn't going to technically "be" anything... for numerous reasons... A) shes so young and by the time it got semi-dark outside to go trick-or-treating, it would already be past her bedtime.. B) she hates being hot - big hot costume = not a nice baby.. C)im staying at home, Matts the only one working, Christmas is coming. Any questions? haha. So... we opted for a cute "Daddy's Lil' Pumpkin" outfit... and it seemed to do Halloween justice for us. Trust me, next year, Lord willing, she WILL be dressed up! :)


Here she is standing up... playing with one of her FAVORITE things... a water bottle. imagine that. :)



Family shot. I told Matt to take off his mask for the pictures... he just wouldnt do it. haha. kidding :)

So... my baby is offically 9 months old now. WHERE DID THE TIME GO? I miss my little baby who fit so nicely in my arms, who didn't protest when getting a diaper changed or clothes taken off(other than crying... now i have to chase a naked baby). But i have to admit, shes getting funner and funner (my english teacher should be so proud! HA!). Just in the past week, she has started doing more and more things. Shes been pointing for a while... but now she points at EVERYTHING! Lights, pictures, mirrors, fans.. tend to be the favorite.



Shes babbling a LOT more now, too. Everyday there are new sounds shes making. Shes officially saying "duck"...(she LOVES playing with her rubber duckies in the bath.) She's also doing the 'so big' thing. I ask her...
"Kaitlyn, how big are you?"
and then she does this..

"SOOOOOOO BIG" :) love it.

Not to beat a dead horse and talk about the election(which, by the way, i am SOOOO glad is over and i dont have to watch 240,630,897 commercials saying "I'm so and so, and i approve this message"... or have to answer the phone to random people calling me to ask me political questions.. or open the mailbox to get TONS of junk mail about who to vote for.) I do want to say, that even though i did NOT vote for Obama.. i will pray for him and our country. If theres EVER been a time that our country needs prayer, it is now.

On that note... i am going to bed. Tomorrow morning comes fast. And my energy level lately has been zilch.

Love to all :)














Comments