T-minus 6 days until im eating some GOOD food with my AMAZING family. I CANT WAIT!!!

Since i haven't had my camera in a week(i left it at my inlaws)... there are no pictures this post. Bummer!

I will, however, continue to tell you what im thankful for... since it is the season. :)


1. My Savior, Jesus Christ! He is AWESOME! He never fails me.

2. My amazing husband, who works so hard for me to be able to stay at home. I love him.

3. My precious baby girl, Kaitlyn Brooke. Life is so different now, but so much better. :)

4. Vanilla ice cream with oreos crunched up in it. (yes, even in the winter)

5. My sister, whom i love with my whole heart... And both my kidneys. (ha!)

6. My mom and dad - i have a new-found respect for them now that im a parent. They always said 'just wait until you have kids of your own, you'll understand'.... and boy, do i ever.

7. My warm electric blanket i get to snuggle up with in bed(besides the hubby). Its SO much nicer getting in an already warm bed.

8. My inlaws, for not being the typical 'inlaws' that i was afraid of. They're practically my second family. :)

9. My health. So often i take it for granted.

10. The sweet smiles, hugs, and kisses i get(or steal) from my little girl. They make the worst day better.

11. A good nights sleep. Even if i still get up once, its better than the newborn stage. WHEW! I didnt think i'd make it through that one.

12. My cousin Jenni. She is an awesome mommy, and i am glad we got to share a pregnancy together, and now we get to share stories of our children! So much fun!

....i have so much more, but my bed is calling. Love to all.

Comments