Thanksgiving, 10 months, and birthdays...

First off, if you haven't checked out the post below (We've Been Elfed), do so. It's hilarious! (And evidence i have WAY too much time on my hands...or maybe i just do silly things like that instead of doing productive things...hmmm.)

Here are some fun Thanksgiving photos! We had so much fun in Lynchburg! :)

"Thankful for Mommy & Daddy!"



me & my baby love. :)



4 generations. I love it!





my 'sisters' ;)


my other brother, larry. :)


Ok, so its officially DECEMBER! (where did the time go?) Only 20 days until Christmas... and my baby is 10 months old already!!!! :(
A little Kaitlyn update
We went to the doctor twice this week. First time was for her cold... yes, me, being the paranoid mother, took her in for a cold. (I've heard i will learn not to do this.) The doctor checked her ears, lungs, and eyes... and said she was great, expect for the runny nose. And that has to just run its course. THEN, we had to go back the very next day for her second round of the 'flu shot'. (they couldnt do it the day before since it hadn't been 30 days.... weird, yes.) So anyways, she weighs 19lbs. 15.5oz! She's definitely growing!!! :) (I was a little worried since last time she had only gained 1lb in 3 months!!!)
She is now pulling up on EVERYTHING(and she has the bumps and bruises to show for it too!). Today, she pulled up on the TV and was pointing at everything that came up on the screen. Funny girl. :) I also put the Christmas tree up today, and she has been in a trance over it ever since. She sees it and starts shaking because shes so excited. 1 ornament has already come off... im sure there will be PLENTY more where that came from.

Well, my back needs a break... my bed and the electric blanket are calling my name. Well, that is after i eat my bowl of ice cream with oreos crunched up in it. ;) I consider it my 'reward' for getting through the day! teehee. :)


Hope all is well. I will leave you with a few more photos!


"can i open this now, pleassssssssseeeeeeee?"

in love with the mirror already. i cant wait for the teenage years....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT CHELS! We love you :)

Comments