Exciting things to come...

I could be all snuggled up in my bed with my electric blanket... yet, im on here, updating. I need to get my priorities straight. :)

There are some big events coming up...

-Matt and I will be married 5 YEARS the 31st of this month. Can you believe that? Because i sure can't. 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!! Wow, how time flies. What are you supposed to get for the 5th year wedding anniversary anyway? Paper? Be on the lookout for an anniversary post! :)

-Kaitlyn will be turning the BIG 1 on February 3rd!!!!!!! Ahhhhh... this time last year i couldn't even see my toes! :) My how 1 year seems like yesterday. I can still feel the contractions... ahhhh:)


I have officially weaned Kaitlyn completely! She seems un-phased by it... and would almost rather have her cup than me - so that part went well. Now as for me and 'stopping milk production'... it hasn't been as easy. All i can say is i have a new-found love for cabbage. HAHA :) Although i told Matt i felt like Eve, wearning leaves on my chest... i'm all for anything that helps the pain. (yes, it really does work!)


Well, im going to go take a nice warm shower and cuddle up to my electric blanket... its FREEZING outside! Stay tuned the next couple weeks for some new exciting posts:)


Love to all.





Comments