updates...

We'reeeee Baaacccckkkkkk :)

Ok, so it has been EONS(is that a word?) since i've written on this blog. Shame on me. I've been wanting to start back... it just took me... almost 8 months!

I wont bore you with too many older pictures, because most people who read this, also have a facebook! But just to catch you up a -little-...


Here's my little Picaso. (notice: she likes to draw on herself and the floor more than the paper!!)



...and here she is sweeping my floor :) Gotta train 'em early, you know!



This little girl is ALLLLLLLLLL girl. Hats, bracelets, necklaces... the works. She calls them "pwettys" :)




FALLLLLL :) I absolutely LOVE fall - and all that comes with it. Cooler weather, a little football, pretty mum flowers, pumpkin patches, etc.



Here she is in her favorite seat in the house. And does NOT enjoy when you make her move for fear of ruining all the food b/c the door has been opened so long!




My snuggle bug! :) She loves when mommy takes the covers off mommy and daddys bed - she wraps up in them like a cocoon! (side note: this is the inside of the comforter on our bed - its not the pretty side! ha!)





We LOVE the swings... can you tell?? :)




We are also starting a family band... Kaitlyn on drums! :)







and *drum roll please*... Kaitlyn peepeed in the POTTY!!!!!! and yes, i took pictures! :) (I will spare you the others... haha!) She has done this twice, and once our weekends arent so jam-packed, we'll be practicing some more!! :)
Well, that is about all i have to update for now... until next time! Lets hope i can make it back before another 8 months passes.
Love to all! :)
Jul

Comments