i hate thinking up titles.

Hello Fall/Winter, Goodbye Summer!

It was 50 degrees here and raining ALL day. Needless to say, Kaitlyn and I had a 'pajama day'. :) It was fun... but goodness gracious, i might just go crazy over the winter months when we're cooped up inside. I'm seriously considering asking Santa for some fun climber/slide thing(for inside) for K this year... it might just save my sanity! :)

Last night we went out to eat at Olive Garden with Matt's family. LOVE that place! Even though i ALWAYS order the same thing... every. time. But hey, when you know you like it, you know you like it, right? I'm such a creature of habit.

Well before we went to Olive Garden, we stopped by McDonalds for Kaitlyn (she cant eat OG because of allergies... poor little girl). Anyways, while ordering, neither Matt or I said -anything- about 'fries'... i just told him to order a 4 piece nuggett happy meal. When Kaitlyn saw the bag come through the window, she immediately said "fwies? some?" haha. Even a 20 month old knows the 'golden arches.' :)

Sad to say, but something is wrong with my camera. HOPEFULLY its just the memory card and i can get a new one. Lord help me if its my actual camera. I feel like my right arm is missing when i dont have it. I seriously take it -almost- every where i go. :( Soooo, if you're wondering where my pictures are this post, now you know. And you can say a prayer for my camera! :)

I also wanted to wish my Grandpa (who is in heaven right now) a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) I love him and miss him so much - but i know he's in a much better place! AND that i will get the priviledge of getting to see him again one day! I can't imagine having to go through life thinking that death was final. Thank you Lord for the gift of salvation and my eternal life... so that i may see my family members again! I know Grandpa's having a great time praising the Lord today on his birthday! :)

Comments