twenty-five weeks and counting!

25 WEEKS!! Ahhhhhhhh.... We're getting close to only 100 days left! YIKES! :) And to think we still have SO much that has to be done...

for instance:
*paint Kaitlyns big girl room (my daddy is coming down sometime in May for this one)
*put up a big girl bed in her new room and somehow get her to sleep in it (requesting lots of prayer on this one!)
*figure out where in the WORLD we're going to put Kaitlyns 648,904,324 toys that are her playroom which is going to be her 'new room'.
*move around the nursery furniture, clean, etc.
*set up all things baby (helloooo swing, bouncy seat, pack'n'play, etc. taking up what little space we have left...)
*and im sure im leaving something out of this list...


and to think my husband only has a rough 7 weekends off before this little boy is here. that is if he comes when he's supposed to... Lord, help me, if he comes earlier! :)



With that being said, here is the survey... :)

*How far along? 25 weeks 1 day

*Total weight gain/loss: ugh... 21lbs since the last time i weighed.

*Maternity clothes? yep, and they're starting to fit better and better these days... HA:)

*Stretch marks? not yet...

*Sleep: NO. my back is KILLING me... but get this, its WORSE at night when i lay down to sleep! I seriously wake up every couple hours from the pain and have to use 4 pillows to even get to sleep. By 6:30am im usually up(before my child is awake.. UGH!) because it hurts too bad to lay down anymore.

*Best moment this week: just watching Kaitlyn grow and learn things.... and watching my belly move CONSTANTLY!

*Movement: yes! alllllll the time! :)

*Food cravings: pasta again... and chocolate as usual. I went to Olive Garden on Sunday and ordered Lasagna and ate EVERY bite. It tasted heavenly to me.

*Gender: boy! :)

*Name: ....still deciding...

*Labor Signs: negative.

*Belly Button in or out? out.

*What I miss: my back.

*Weekly Wisdom: i've got nothing... ?





And we can't leave little miss priss out of this post... :)

The past couple of weeks i'm just noticing her learn and do so many more things! She can sing 'Happy Birthday' now... which kinda goes like this... "happy ber-dayyyyyyy toooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuu, happy ber-dayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, berdayyyyy dadddddyyyyyyyyyy" (it was daddys birthday last friday... i have a feeling we'll be saying daddy for the birthday song for a while now. thats the only name she'll say!)

She's also climbing into her own booster seat(at the table) and buckling herself in... which helps my back a lot! :)

When asked "Who's in mommy's belly?" she will say "brudderrr" and then she will (most of the time) come up and kiss my belly. :) AHH! Talk about my heart melting!

She's putting her hands over her eyes and counting to ten and then looking for you (aka hide and seek)... my favorite part is when i have to 'find' her... she runs and hides, but only hides her face (thinking the rest of her is hidden!) HAHA!:) so cute.

She thinks that when she gets dressed for the day and her hair brushed that we're automatically going 'shoppin'... oh my. i've ruined her already! :)

Shes putting more and more words together. "Mommy phone" (mommys on the phone) and "Mommy potty" (mommys going potty) "Daddy work"... etc. **does this tell you something? mommys always on the phone or potty.. and daddys always at work. haha. hmmm.. :)

She loves to roll around on the floor, do handstands, flips, etc. I have a feeling we have a future gymnast on our hands....

All in all, she's truly a blessing. She can be a pill sometimes, but i can't imagine life without her. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her - im continuously praying for it. :)

Comments