37 weeks... WOOHOO!!!! :)

*How far along? 37 weeks.

*Total weight gain/loss: last week at the Dr. it was 41 lbs. YIKES!

*Maternity clothes? i'm down to only one shirt that fits decently. sad.

*Stretch marks? a couple.

*Sleep: i wish. i get up to pee ATLEAST 3 times a night... and my back killing me is an understatement.

*Best moment this week: Matt's mom taking Kaitlyn to the ZOO on Saturday, giving Matt and I some much needed time to get some last minute things done. :)

*Movement: he still makes his presence known. ;)

*Food cravings: ummm. right now its french toast - maybe thats because my sister is coming down tomorrow and is making it for me!!! :)

*Gender: boy! :)

*Name: got it, will announce when we feel ready! :)

*Labor Signs: lots of pain and pressure... they checked me last week and i wasn't dialated or effaced at all. I go the the Dr. again tomorrow, we will see if anything has changed! :)

*Belly Button in or out? out. :(

*What I miss: standing up without feeling like im going to die.

*Weekly Wisdom: just.keep.swimming.

Comments