Christmas!!

I just love Christmas time. The joy of Christmas has always been my favorite.

Kaitlyn still did not understand the concept of 'Santa' this year. When asked, she would say "Santa bwings pwesents?" She would wave to him from her stroller in the mall... but needless to say, we did NOT succeed in a 'Santa Picture'. Maybe next year. :)

We also talked about Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. We're still working on understanding this , too. ;)


Opening Santa presents with Daddy...


Me and my buddy Christmas morning! His first Christmas!!! :)


Finally getting into opening all the presents (i think she was a little overwhelmed.)


Now let me tell you about my amazing husband and my 'gift' :)

This year, when he asked me what i wanted for Christmas - he said "if you could have ANYTHING for Christmas this year, what would it be?"... i said, hands down a MacBook Pro. (I LOVE my sisters!!) but knew it was only in my dreams... so, i said i wanted a little money to go shopping with... and for him to keep the kids one Saturday while i went shopping - ALONE!


(can i get an AMEN, all mommies out there?)

And thats what i got. Money and shopping! :)

BUT, little did i know, him and his family had a little scheme going on. While opening presents at his parents house on Christmas morning, i had gotten to my last present. It was a HUUUUGGEEE box. I was puzzled. I opened it up to find one of the things i'd been asking for - "Elf on a Shelf"(dont know what it is? GOOGLE IT! It's awesome, and i can't wait to start it next year with Kaitlyn and Caleb!) Anyways, i thought they were just trying to trick me by putting it in a huge box. Then Matt's mom told me there was something else in the box. I looked a little deeper and just started bawling.

My husband had "given up his Christmas" at his parents house (aka, hardly got any presents) to be able to get me this. Between him, his parents, and his grandparents - i got my MacBook Pro.

Isn't he the best ever?

Seriously. I'm blessed.

And i can't forget that i have the best in-laws EVERRRRR. Love them so much.

So yeah, this Christmas was unforgettable. :)



Can't wait until next year when i get to start the 'Elf on a Shelf' tradition. :)



Comments