Minnie Mouse party!

The day before Kaitlyn's party, my daddy got to come down and spend the day with us... Kaitlyn and Caleb love their Papa!! :)



February 5th - It's party time! :)

As usual, we had her party at home with just family. I figured it would be the last year of just family... next year i know she'll want her preschool buddies to come! ;)


"Kaitlyn, how old are you?"
"I'm FWEE..."


My wonderful in-laws always help me so much with the food at her parties... this year was no different! Thanks Stephanie, Blake, and Chels! Couldn't have done it without ya'll!! :)


Here's the birthday girl! :)

Opening presents...


Blowing out her "3" candle on her cupcake!


Love this picture. She loves her barbies!! :)


Us with the birthday girl :)


My mommy with Caleb!


Playing the 'fishing game' with Maime and Kim... K cheats a little. ;)

Overall, it was a great day... she was much more into opening presents this year and loved being the center of attention!

Can't believe she's 3! Now, it's on to planning Caleb's 1st party... AHHH! :)





Comments