He's "FWEE" :)



I simply cannot believe my sweet baby boy is THREE!!! 3 (short) years ago today, i was so nervous as to what not only a second child would bring to the mix, but also a BOY! I had never had a brother growing up - or been around a little boy in general. I had been surrounded with pink ever since his big sister was born and i was NERVOUS! 



But, oh, how this handsome little boy has stolen my heart. He is THE sweetest little boy in the world. He always compliments me... "Mommy, I yike your dwess"... "Mommy, i yike your hair", kisses me constantly, begs and begs to help me do whatever i am doing - dishes, folding clothes, even drying my own hair - he LOVES to help! 



From the age of 2 to 3, we have watched him grow up so much! His language has exploded this year!!! The boy we were worried about never talking, now does.not.stop. :)

He got his big boy bed this year and never had a bad night of sleep.... he transitioned perfectly!


He began preschool last fall and did awesome! I still had to peel him off of me occasionally, but he would always beg to go to 'cool' and see Ms. "Kay-wee"! :) He was the youngest in his class (with that summer birthday) - but he kept up with the others! Knows all of his colors, we are working on his ABC's, and can usually recognize his name! :)


For Christmas, Santa brought him 'big boy underwear' in his stocking and ever since, he has been fully potty trained! (at 2years 5months) He went from diapers to underwear in 1 day with hardly any accidents!!! Even overnight! It was so easy for him (although i think having an older sister helped out tremendously!)... SO THANKFUL! No more diapers in this house, WOOHOO!:):)




And this kid STILL loves his cars. Like, obsessive loves them. But now he's starting to love 'big trucks', too! :) Every time we see a big truck while driving he says... "Mommy, i'd drive that". :) He got the car loving gene honestly! (His daddy and my daddy both love cars!)





  He definitely still his silly side too - always saying or doing something to get a laugh...  still on the track for the class clown award. :) But seriously, i love that he makes me laugh. every.day. Laughter is the best medicine, right?




As for eating, he is definitely a picky eater, just like his big sister! :-/ He is a skinny-minny, but is still SO TALL. I have no idea what i am going to do this winter for pants... we might need to invest in some suspenders...or duct tape. ;) 




He LOVES to be outside. Literally lives for it! Always saying, "Mommy, i didn't even wide(ride) my 'moda-cycle' today!" (when it's only 9am.) :) He loves to throw rocks in puddles, chase bugs, check the mailbox:). jump on the tray-o-leen (trampoline), slide, swing, help me sweep the sidewalk, and so many other things. He is ALL boy - the last step on any set of stairs is always a "watch dis, mommy" followed by a big jump! :)


My handsome Caleb Matthew,
   Mommy and Daddy (and Kaitlyn) love you so very very much and we pray that you will grow up to be a kind-hearted, generous, confident, intelligent, God-fearing man. You have so many wonderful qualities to offer the world, and i can't wait to watch you grow in the years to come. Thank you for being my best buddy in the whole wide world and for the love and joy that you bring our home everyday. We are so very blessed to have you.

Happy 3rd Birthday to the best little guy we know!

Love MTWCS, BTTW, AAF,
Mommy.












Comments